[TechAssist] Re: RCA TECH INDY,who to reach him.Need CTC 203 no sound unplug have sound update.

  • From: "Jonas Miglinas" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:06:01 -0600

 I found this tip from Dennis Viereck website that helped me correct a few
CTC203 no sound problems. There is a smd cap off of pin #1 of
U12101(LA7612N) whose glue at times goes conductive. Cap # is C309 if I
remember correctly, cap is good, just lift it and clean the glue off the
board. Also check L12303 . Can't remember Vierecks' web adress , maybe
someone else will.
 regards    Jonas