[TechAssist] Re: RCA Projo PTK195MB P52921 originally dead now pix short on bottom osd rolls

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:35:29 -0600

Hi Larry:

The micro, u13101p25 is "FSW" fast swith sends pulses to the jungle pin33
thru two resistors, smd r13309 1K and smd r12701 100ohms.  On the scope at
5mS it should look like a burst of horizontal in frames, that is a burst on
and a space, the manual doesn't say (or I don't see it) but I would guess
they are only putting OSD on one field.  Anyway, that burst is only there
during OSD, and the jungle has to see it.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310