[TechAssist] RCA PTV PTK169PGB Need A/C power receptical. NLA - New or used is OK.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 10:28:07 -0700

Hi members,
I need to find a new, or a good salveged A/C power cord receptical for this
chassis.
I think the part number is 202584, and is NLA.
This is the one where the A/C fuse snaps into it. I think the chassis
designation is FL4001, and RCA calls it an AC line filter. Not sure about
the correct part number.

TIA,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " Some days are Diamonds..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087         Some days are " COAL".
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx