[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTV P52771AT CTC178L no sound

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:13:07 -0400

I replaced the micro and the EPROM and now sound is back but still no mute
OSD. Any ideas? Seems like everything else works OK. In menu when you go to
MUTE in the audio section should it come up off and on or not do anything.
It's not coming up with any adjustments just like it did before. HELP!!! The
TV is muting when the mute is pushed. Now this guy calls and wants it back.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main