[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK195AB Model P52810LV Pin&Converg. problems?

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:56:20 -0500

Larry,
From Tech Repair CD:
CONVERGENCE BAD* BOWED IN TOP AND BOTTOM* NO VOLTAGES J19701
E-C SHORT ON Q19707(SMD) AMP ON CONV POWER 1 BD

PINCUSHION* NO CONVERGENCE* NO CONV MENU
R19703(750K-1/4W* 193334)* U19700(STK730-130* 215530)

If one of these fixes your problem, you could have saved yourself some time
with this $49. program.
Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com