[TechAssist] Re: RCA PJR500SR

  • From: "Bill McFarland" <billmcfarland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:07:39 -0700

My two Cents....

If this is the set I think it is....(a ctc130 sorta looking thing)

There was a coil behind the flyback that got bad connections on it and
caused this symptom. I have not a clue of the designation just remember it
sat right behind and to the right of the Flyback....

Hope this helps

Bill McFarland
DMC Electronics