[TechAssist] RCA P56720 channels change by itself

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 08:28:23 -0600

On this RCA P56720 with a CTC169PM chassis what I thought was
intermittent video turned out to be blanking from channel to channel
even with control cords off of chassis the channels still change. Has
anyone experienced this symptom at all. I changed the system control
chip and found no solder splashes from original repair. Any tips would
be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

                                                  Bill
--
Bill Grabowski