[TechAssist] Re: RCA P46921 PROJO, need to replace screen and "mirror" 1999 model.

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:05:47 -0500

Maybe it has no significant effect on this application but there is a
difference between a front surface mirror and a rear surface mirror. With a
rear surface mirror there is a lower efficiency as some of the light gets
absorbed or scattered in the two passes through the material, and there is
always some reflecton from the front surface too, which creates a faint
ghost image.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave