[TechAssist] Re: RCA P46921 PROJO, need to replace screen and "mirror" 1999 model.

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:56:12 -0500

Kevin,
Yes, you can use a regular mirror. I suggest an acrylic mirror as they are
lighter than glass. If this is
anything like the 169's, you can have a glass place mount the mirror in the
existing frame for about $50.
The lens, you can use, but you have to cut the exact same off each side.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113