[TechAssist] Re: RCA P46770CK/ PTV169PA///FBT question.//

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:47:54 -0800 (PST)

Jeff the info that I have for T4401 in the CTC169PA  family 3 chassis, is P/N
200450. This from a S6 manual.   Paul
Intrepid Video Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:A little over a year
ago there was a discussion regarding the flyback for this projections set.
I had ordered 232191 three times and none worked.
I come to discover, these apparently were for direct view sets, not Projos..
The unit I had at the time, I ended up using HV putty to seal the hole.
I have a service call on this unit about 15 months, I think the HV leaked
through my repair.
Has anyone had success with this part number lately using it on a projection
unit..
I am familiar with the notes that come with this part, but that is not an
issue..
I believe someone mentioned our friend in Mexico had been mislabeling these, or
something to that
effect...
Thank you.

Jeff Dougherty