[TechAssist] RCA Modell F27645 CTC 203AX1(Help)

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:26:43 -0800

Hello fellows on this  Tv I have only channel 2 if I change to channel 5 I see
the same that is in Channel 2 the same in 5 channel. if I change to channel 7,
9. 11 I see nothing just snow. also the picture do not show sharp it look like
have problem vertical and Horizontal. If I inject a signal in the input
conector I see everything good sound and video perfect.
Question could be a problem tuner it use a small tuner standing position?. and
the localisation is TU17101 and if someone know how much it cost please let me
know.
The costumer bring this tv today and call me about 5 times all day long asking
me for the stimate and I can not give him any stimate until I found what part
is causing the problem and the cost of it.
I'm working with out a diagram . If someone can fax me the tuner voltage I will
apreciate it.
I resold the tuner .And inside it look like the IC SMD  get hot because the
aluminum cover near that area is black.
Thank you.
Jose R. Paniagua
Paniagua TV/VCR SERVICE