[TechAssist] Re: RCA Model MM36100 , Chassis # MM101cc Part ID

  • From: "JMartin.exceldistributinginc.com" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:34:56 -0500

I believe you are correct Walter.  These are $29.10.   Let me know if I can
help you with one.

PS - We are now your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised price on Thomson RCA parts!!!