[TechAssist] Re: RCA Model CC6364 does not load tape

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:23:36 -0500

Check the cassette down switch on the middle rear of the sensor board.
Sometimes the switch lever is missing. I have had to replace about 7 of
those on similar models. You can see the lever looking through the top of
the basket.
If it is not that, the problem might be elsewhere on the sensor board.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609