[TechAssist] RCA Model 27R410T, Chassis ITC008FAM

  • From: "Webster's TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:27:33 -0500

Techs,
Is the schematic for this unit available on tech-assist? And if so, I've never
tried to use one from tech-assist before, so I guess, I need the precedure on
where I have to go to access schematics, etc. The unit is completely dead, fuse
OK, rectifier diodes OK, H.O.T. OK, has slight frying noise at plug in, power
button has no affect(no click), pretty much lost without a schematic.

                                                                             TIA

Dan Webster

Webster's TV

Shullsburg, Wi.