[TechAssist] RCA MTT003A Tuner/Control Module

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:40:19 -0400

 Does anyone have a used MTT003A module from a 19" RCA CTC130 set in their
 scrap heap?

 Rebuilt ones are $92 w/exchange.....we want to go the cheaper route.

 The one we have was whacked by lighting.....prefer to swap in a used one
 instead.

 Thanks for checking...

 Jeff Stielau
 Shoreline Electronics Repair
 125 Beechtree Lane
 Westbrook,CT 06498
 860-399-1861 Voice
 860-664-3535 Fax
 jstielau@xxxxxxxx

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to nesdanet as: jstielau@xxxxxxxx
>
> NESDAnet is a service of National Electronics Service Dealers Association,
3608 Pershing Ave., Fort Worth, TX  76107.  You have elected to receive
recurring e-mail from this list by becoming a subscriber and providing a
valid e-mail address.  To unsubscribe, change your options via the web at
http://www.nesdamail.com or contact the NESDA office at 817/921-9061 ext.
15.

http://geocities.com/circuit_work/tip/#tips
To unsubscribe write to: