[TechAssist] RCA MM36110 Chassis MMC101GCE Sync crazy

  • From: "Valley TV" <valleytv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:34:50 -0500

Hi everybody!  Hope Friday is going great......

For the second time in 1 month I have a very similar problem with another
MM36110 devil.

The set starts out great but very quickly looses sync ONLY when the channels
are changed.  As it warms up the problem becomes much worse to the point
where there is an out of sync picture for up to 30 seconds when the channels
are changed.  Great picture when it locks in and no loss of sync with the
video inputs from any source.

The last set actually had a defective tuning module and was a simple fix..
Thought WOW..lucky I have another brand new module with me and got a big
surprise when the new tuning assembly did the same thing.  Set is in an
impossible location and customer is also impossible and will not allow shop
service.. Boy- are they ever HOOKED on TV!

Any suggestions because I could really use help on this one....

TIA

Gary

Valley TV-Berwick, Pa office

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com