[TechAssist] Re: RCA MM36100, Chassis is MMC101 or MM101 (depends on where you look) shutdown

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:52:50 -0500

Thanks Phil, I'll check what you sent. Wayne, the fans kick on when
power is pressed but do not continue running. The -12v is ok. Should the
fans continue running even though the chassis shuts down?

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *