[TechAssist] Re: RCA MM32110 Chassis MMC101GCE

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:18:00 -0400

You should see your own posts the same as anyone elses, unless you or
your ISP has your name filtered or blocked. Your account settings are
set the exact same way everyone elses account is set.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"