[TechAssist] RCA MM102 Clicks when off

  • From: "Keith Trumbla" <ktrumbla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:35:42 -0500

RCA TV model # MM52110  Chassis # MM102G . Set was in for blown up standby
power supply repairs. Fixed that,  took main chassis back and cust says unit
goes Click-click, click-click.....when in off state. Checked it out and sure
enough the main relay K14402 is activating. However it is intermittent
sometimes. So I thought maybe my leads weren't dressed properly but that
wasn't it either. We did check the board for bad solder the first time it
was in, but didn't really find much to speak of. Turn set on and it runs
fine. Anybody ran into this one before ?
TIA
Keith Trumbla
BEM Electronics Inc.
Suite 212-530 Century St.