[TechAssist] Re: RCA M#D52w19 Chassis ITC222 Shuts down, tries 3 times

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:10:18 -0600

Thanks Robert

I have also seen the problem with the bad video IC' s  but this one doesn't
stay on long enough to get a picture and after removing the burned output
boards it did the same thing so didn't know what result to expect.

I guess I will have to replace both of these boards and the red CRT before I
going  further.

Thanks for the info

Jason
Mouton's Electronics