[TechAssist] Re: RCA M#D52w19 Chassis ITC222 Shuts down, tries 3 times

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:00:31 -0600

Green CRT PCB, there is a ribbon cable connector, BB201, perpendicular to
the cables that go to the other crts.  If this plug is unplug the set will
cycle three times.  The other connector, BB202, can be unplugged and the set
will come up with audio.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr