[TechAssist] Re: RCA M#D52w19 Chassis ITC222 Shuts down, tries 3 times

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:26:33 -0600

Jason,
this model requires the crt boards to be connected together, or will
shutdown at power up. they don't have to be connected to crt's to operate
I have seen some bad video IC's on these boards. Symptoms of bright color
(whichever tube) with retrace then shutdown
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
Dallas, TX