[TechAssist] Re: RCA M#D52w19 Chassis ITC222 Shuts down, tries 3 times

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:47:32 -0600

My expierence:

The set should power up with the CRTs disconnected.

Disconnect the H & V yokes
Disconnect BW001 & BW002
Disconnect BA010 (audio)
Disconnect BP611 to convergence PS.

If the set powers up reconnect one at a time trying to turn on the set, and
troubleshoot that circuit that caused the shutdown.
If the set will not power up when these are disconnected the trouble is on
the small signal board.

I derived this from the Circuit Overview document, page 5-8.  When I called
the teck line and told them what I did they said that was what they were
going to suggest.

The small signal board is part number 264120.  Part not available.  I
ordered my first one last year, it still isn't here.

Direct the customer to RCA customer relations.  :-)

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310