[TechAssist] RCA ITC222 need part number

  • From: "John Mielke" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:01:57 -0700

I have a RCA D52W20 with chassis ITC222.  I need the part number for the
IHVT (location LL008) and the HOT (location TL010) or 2SC5588.  I have the
disc but it is badly scratched and some of the files will not open.  It's
one that we bought on ebay.  BTW, does this chassis have a history of bad
flybacks?  It is the first one of these I have worked on.  John
John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St
Longmont, Co 80501