[TechAssist] Re: RCA ITC222 and chipper check//Crossover cable

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:38:14 -0600

I was told by my field rep that Thomson international chassis ATC311,ATC221
and ITC/CTC222 don't use chipper check
but they were going to later add connection ports to later chassis.
I have a D52W20 with ITC/CTC222 chassis and there is no port to fit the
TECI1 adapter that Chipper Check says to use
and if you look at the Chipper Check instruction book on the Thomson ESI
disk it looks like the first manual for the CTC185 chassis
no updates or mention of any newer chassis.
I don't even bother with Chipper Check any longer on anything newer than
ATC113 it will work on it.
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc