[TechAssist] Re: RCA HOT's TX82 & TX826 Chassis

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:29:10 -0500

Probably better then sitting on your hands, when slow. I too see your
point. Do what you need to survive. Being $30 over is always better than
being $30 under. I have been trying to do that with some of these Hi-Fi
VCR's I have sitting around here, but trying to get $20 or $30 for them
requires salesmanship.;-)

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx