[TechAssist] Re: RCA HDTV Model D52W20\ITC222 Chassis.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:52:25 -0500

Have you called the tech line to see what they suggest should be done?
I'd do that and then do SOMETHING to bill them for a repair. It hurts
too much to let one go with no pay. By the way, they DO pay for NPRB now.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *