[TechAssist] Re: RCA HDTV Model D52W20\ITC222 Chassis.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:19:08 -0500

Right you are Perry, but if you must take a WAG I'd go for a high
failure part like the splitter. At least we know it CAN cause the set to
shut off and come back on. Of course a loose AC socket in the house
could do the same. This one did make a loud snap when it shut off, maybe
you should question the owner if anything like that was heard at the time.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *