[TechAssist] Re: RCA HDTV Model D52W20\ITC222 Chassis.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:56:25 -0500

I just finished installing a new HV splitter in one, D52W19BYX2 ITC222,
for a constant shut off and back on problem. It would sometimes stay on
long enough to get a raster but most times it would go off before or as
soon as the raster started to show. Simple method to verify the splitter
to be the cause in this case since the problem was constant was to pull
the 4 HV wires from it, connect them all together, shove them into an
applesauce jar, empty of course, and set works fine. Find a way to mount
the applesauce jar or get a new splitter, P/N 263032. :-)

            *****DON'T try this at home kids!*****

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *