[TechAssist] Re: RCA HDTV Model D52W20\ITC222 Chassis.

  • From: "jonas miglinas" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:58:45 -0500

Hello Perry,

I've had four of your model in the past six months with the same symptoms.
Two were the power cord, (molded head had loose pins), and the other two
ended up being the SSB board. I repaired the SSB boards by resoldering all
the cable/ribbon  connectors on that board. No call backs as of yet.

Jonas Miglinas
Miglinas TV
Chicago