[TechAssist] Re: RCA HD52W59 part ID

  • From: "Moutons Electronics L.L.C." <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:42:01 -0600

259296 the last line on the sticker should read 10756480 you could also look 
at the barcode on the sweep module and if it is a PSB 850 or 940

265409 last line 10799630 and the barcode is PSB 910

Jason
Moutons Electronics

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:19 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: RCA HD52W59 part ID


> the two are not even close,  so you've answered my question,  I've the 
> wrong
> flyback,  I need the correct one,  for HD52W59 XX35,  can you help?
> thanks
> brock
>
> Brock Electronics
> 5208  cr.3385
> Independence Ks. 67301
> 620-331-0235
> fax  331-7191
> markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Moutons Electronics L.L.C." <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:57 PM
> Subject: [TechAssist] Re: RCA HD52W59 part ID
>
>
>> It could be one of two flybacks, your model number will not tell you 
>> which
>> one. Just look on the sticker on the side of the flyback and compare the
>> drawing numbers, if they are different then you have the wrong one.
>>
>> Jason
>> Moutons Electronics
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:04 PM
>> Subject: [TechAssist] RCA HD52W59 part ID
>>
>>
>> > Chassis ITC222A,  dead, worked less than an hour out of box, found HOT
>> > shorted,  ordered it and the fbt,  the fbt that was sent to me from
>> > Tritronix was 259296,  looked different and no wires,  cut the wired,
>> > tinned and inserted them into the poke holes,  fires up and works but
>> > severe
>> > pincoushion problems,  can someone verify this is the right fbt,  and /
> or
>> > what else ?
>> > thanks
>> > brock
>> >
>> >
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
>> > This Email List is accessible to the general public through search
>> > engines. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
>> > Set Vacation
>> > mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation
>> > Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login 
>> > Problems?".
>> > Email Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/
>> >
>>
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
>> This Email List is accessible to the general public through search
> engines. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
>> Set Vacation
> mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation
>> Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
>> Email Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This Email List is accessible to the general public through search 
> engines. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
> Set Vacation 
> mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation
> Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
> Email Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/
> 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Email List is accessible to the general public through search engines. 
Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
Set Vacation mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation
Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
Email Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

Other related posts: