[TechAssist] Re: RCA & GE TVs CTC175 and up

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:09:24 -0400

You can show them...but you won't retrain them.
If someone won't learn how the circuit works, and is designed...all the
retraining in the world isn't going to change their ways.
Probably use a match to check the level in their gas tank.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Midland, Ont. Canada.
teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered, long after Price is forgotten"