[TechAssist] RCA, G27304DT, CTC177AM2, Tuner problem

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:53:41 -0500

I believe the IC Al is talking about is U7301 RCA part # 215532
(CXA1594L).
I have changed several of those myself.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: ampm@xxxxxxx(al=A0m) Date:
Sun, Oct 10, 2004, 2:57pm (CDT+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
[TechAssist] Re: RCA, G27304DT, CTC177AM2, Tuner problem Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just had one like that changing the IC that is on top of the board in
the tuner solved the problem. Sorry I don't remember the IC # but you
should know which one I am talking about.

Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main