[TechAssist] Re: RCA F36649 CTC203 update

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:41:31 -0400

Al,
Check the 10k-2w resistors on each CRT board.
From Tech Repair CD:
RCA  \CTC203\Video No Go - Slick Raster - No Sound. Says No Signal. Problem Is
Intermittent\\\CTC203\Found
A Defective Ii60  Ic  If Processor Ic Part# 256833\\\\\\\\

RCA  \CTC203\Video No Go. Has OSD And Menu. Good Audio\\\CTC203\Saw Filter
Sf12301  M1976m\\\\\\\\

Did you set up the Gemstar, yet?
If you have, change the zip code to 00000 and see if this resets it.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113