[TechAssist] RCA F35700SB/ CTC169BD5 slick red/retrace between channels

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:12:04 -0500

Strange. Customer complaint was "dead".
I powered it on in shop.had a slightly too bright picture with retrace
thru pix.
Also when I change stations, while between, the screen flasher to a
bright red slick raster with retrace, only appearing while in the
transition between stations.(split second).
The white OSD characters when i push "menu" have a red haze around them.
I lowered the G2 slightly and lost the retrace in the normal picture.
Any histories on this?
Phil Bader

--

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat