[TechAssist] Re: (RCA) F35670MBFM1 CTC187CN3 extreme fold over vertical!

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:29:07 -0800 (PST)

Jim: I had the same thing about a month ago on same model. Resistor network was
bad. If I use freeze spray it would straighten up for awhile.
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Those resistor networks can be
very interrmittent and may only check bad
when set is on.
Phillip R Hull STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075