[TechAssist] Re: RCA F35100ST CTC169BG2 need flyback part # 2nd try

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:54:19 -0500

Larry,
This sounds just like the flyback I just ordered, #232191.
There is the anode lead and a second lead which actually goes to a transformer
on
this set.

Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com