[TechAssist] RCA F35100ST CTC169BG dash lines when cold

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech-assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:44:20 -0400

Hi Guys, still fighting with this set, came in dead changed switch mode
parts all OEM
then had to change Y4301 because there was no Horiz. drive, set ran for
2 days
and the flyback died, replaced flyback and now set has black dashes
across the
screen from left to right approximately 1/4" apart that run all the way
down the screen, these dash lines are not retrace lines but are slightly
slanted like retrace.
After awhile they start to roll, sometimes down sometimes up, after
approx.
10 minutes of running (from a cold start) the picture blinks and the set
runs all
day with a perfect picture. Shut the set down for the night, come back
the next
morning and it starts all over again.I don`t have any ideas at this
point, Regulated
B+ is 143.5 , freeze mist has very little effect (sometimes slows the
rolling) If
anybody has any ideas I`d definitely like to hear them, tia, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American Tv & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428
352-795-0124