[TechAssist] Re: RCA F35100 CTC169 Fixed

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:09:49 -0700 (PDT)

Problem was blue crystal Y4301. Thanks to Phil Bader.           Paul
Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: There is a small board behind the dual
focus,screen, control block and just above the HOT on this set. There is a
transformer (T1) on this board. My schematic does not have this board on it.
What is its function? After the set is on a while, it starts tearing at the top
and then pulls in on the side and finally shuts down. I have used a couple of
cans of coolant trying to find what is overheating. This little transformer is
the only thing that seems to be getting hot,and responds, somewhat to coolant.
Paul

Paul ,B Central TV&Video Grover Beach Ca.

http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.