[TechAssist] RCA F35100 CTC169

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:36:20 -0700 (PDT)

There is a small board behind the dual focus,screen, control block and just
above the HOT on this set. There is a transformer (T1) on this board. My
schematic does not have this board on it. What is its function? After the set
is on a while, it starts tearing at the top and then pulls in on the side and
finally shuts down. I have used a couple of cans of coolant trying to find what
is overheating. This little transformer is the only thing that seems to  be
getting hot,and responds, somewhat to coolant.          Paul

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.