[TechAssist] Re: RCA F32689YX3 (CTC197CR1) Clicks 3 times

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:57:19 -0700

Hello, I finally got this set to come on it was the glue underneath some
surface mounts connected to the run crystal Y13101 parts were C13106, C13107
and R13107 and any glue that could be scrapped off. Now when it turns on I
have good sound and a slick grey raster (NO PICTURE) but I have on screen
display that is RED or sometimes there is a red box and when I turn it off
the entire picture turns red before it goes off.

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701