[TechAssist] Re: RCA F32685YX5 CHASSIS CTC197CN4 (NO VIDEO)

  • From: MHardin665@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:42:29 EDT

Shaun;
       If the loss of video occurred after you changed the IFT you may have
inadvertantly wipeed the jumper, JC12128, from pins 7 & 8 which could cause
this symptom. Some versions of the CTC197 used the jumper and others not. I
have
uploaded RCA Bullitin to the members download site if you want to confirm
whether your chasis used this jumper.
Marvin,
Martronics
Armuchee, GA.