[TechAssist] Re: RCA F32685YX5 CHASSIS CTC197CN4 (NO VIDEO)

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:12:06 -0500

Pin 8 is filiments, and I was going to ask if you had any.  Check the wires
that run from the kine board J14102p3 back to the main board.  They are
notorious for the pins on the main board having broken solder connections.
Check the connections on the kine board.  The only thing between the kine
board and pin 8 is R14703, a 2w .56 ohm resistor.  Pin 8 should have 34v
pks.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr