[TechAssist] Re: RCA F32676SB CTC197cd Gray Scale

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:41:51 -0600

Entry into the service menu is the same as earlier RCA models.  Press and
hold menu, press power, then press volume up.  Set parameter 00 to value76.
Parameter 1,2,3 show error codes.  Red, green, blue bias are 13,14,15 and
green and blue drives are 16 and 17.  Start with the bias values at 32.
Press menu to obtain a service line.  Press power to exit.  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co