[TechAssist] Re: RCA F32672SB, CTC187CL3 turns itself on,channels change,etc

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:31:57 -0400

True enough, but explain the channels changing by itself part of the
symptom?
I did resolder all over and chemically clean the board around all ICs
top/bottom and resolder the micro, jungle, eeprom,HOT,scan, connections
jacks, TOB,etc. She was a serious smoker and all was stained brown, and
the last "tech" left top and bottom shields off the TOB areas. I
corrected that. So far, so good. Just letting it cook.
Phil Bader