[TechAssist] Re: RCA F31632ET,CTC187ET,botton pin problem

  • From: Zhigao Pan <thepanfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 19:05:15 -0700 (PDT)

  Ron Miller <rlmbkm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Ron,

Check the redtangular shape capacitor near the horizontal output. the value is
.047 or .056

also the small transitor by the 8pin IC. I forgot the location #., because I am
at home now.That will do it.

Peter
After repairing tuner ( F-connector-ground path),notice that bottom and top
of pix is not straight (tilted ).sides of pix is ok.Went into service menu
tried adjusting parr#4,affects sides only.This best has bonded yoke,have
tried the picture tilt switches,but not enough affect to satisfy customer
any tips on this?
Country TV
Ron Miller
484 FM444 S.