[TechAssist] Re: RCA F27TF12 no sound or contrast.

  • From: "Jason - Excel Distributing" <JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:53:37 -0400

Hi Steve and all,

I have the cd on hand for this model.  You can have any new RCA service disk
for $42.50.  I can email a section from any disk to anyone that has the
Automan program to open the files from another RCA service disk already.

Let me know what you need and I'll get it to you.  Thanks!

PS - Sign-up to get our monthly email specials anywhere on our website.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.