[TechAssist] RCA F27672ET CTC187BD2 No pincussion control

  • From: Neil Bowman <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 21:09:11 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Only 1 tip in the database for a bad trace at E803 but that connection is good.
I resoldered anyway and a few others but still no fix. I even checked at the
other end of the wire that goes to E803 on the standup pincussion board from
the motherboard.  The bowwing is not visable until Antenna is connected.
Resoldered tuner contacts also but no change. Anyone else have any other
sugestions for this problem that hasn't been added to the tip section? Should I
suspect the chip on the standup pincussion board?  Neil

Tv Doctors
Monroe,Wa.
Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org