[TechAssist] RCA F27250BC, Chassis CTC177BH3, Won't autoprogram

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:35:13 -0500

This set came in for bad TGP.  Repaired tuner ground plane.  Set works
great now, but will not autoprogram.  I can direct access the channels,
but they are slow to change.  Like the AFT is slightly off, but once on
(about two seconds), they are perfect.

Rechecked the ground plane and uP soldering.  I can find nothing wrong.
I found some tips on Winstips for bad C3301 or Q3301, but they are OK.
Changed the EEPROM out of desperation.  No change.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services