[TechAssist] RCA F25254GY CTC177AF3 Horiz Freq off

  • From: "Jim Bailey" <baileystv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:11:49 -0400

Hi Guys,
        I have this set in for repair that the Horiz freq. is way off, we have
changed the T-Chip and the EPROM no change, under the setting P2 in the
EPROM you can run that setting up and down with no change to the horiz freq.
sometimes it will stop the excessive horiz rolling and just have diagonal
horiz stationary lines. I adjusted P1 but it went to low and shut down. We
had to bridged C4402 (.0115) and it brought the set back on so we could set
P1 back to 8-13 range. The set will lock the picture with the cap bridged
but it is over scanned horiz and vertical about two inches or so, remove the
bridged cap set will go out of horiz freq.

Has anybody ran into this problem before, any info would be appreciated

Jim Bailey
Bailey's TV Sales & Service
Buckhannon, WV 26201